Hard Drive Failure is one of the most common problems that computer owners have. It is often characterized by weird, loud sounds coming from the PC, while booting, or clicking sounds that can be heard while you are trying to run some applications. More often than not, it leads to the total disintegration of the hard drive. And of course, when this happens, you really won’t be able to use your computer anymore. And you have to prevent this from happening or else, you might lose your files.
Why does it happen?
So, why exactly does this problem exist? Here are some of the reasons:
* Hard Drive Connections haven’t been installed properly;
* SATA/IDE to USB Enclosures are not in the right position;
* Hard Drive cannot be recognized by the computer;
* Internal damage, also known as malfunctioning head, and;
* Defective PCB’s (Printed Circuit Boards)
If your PC is experiencing from any of these, it means that your hard drive may collapse soon. So, read the tips below to find out what you have to